Dr. Alpert is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon who joined Midwest Bone & Joint Institute in 2008 after completing an Orthopedic Surgery fellowship at Harvard’s Sports Medicine Program at Massachusetts General Hospital. In September 2020, the physicians of Midwest Bone & Joint Institute joined Fox Valley Orthopedics, and Dr. Alpert practices in the Barrington and Elgin offices under the FVO banner.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (Rotator Cuff, Labrum, Biceps, AC joint)
- Shoulder Replacement (Total Shoulder and Reverse Total Shoulder)
- Elbow (Biceps tendon repair, Tennis and Golfer’s elbow)
- Wrist/Hand (Wrist fractures, Carpal Tunnel surgery, Tendonitis, Cyst removal)
- Hip (Hip arthroscopy, Fracture care)
- Knee (Knee arthroscopy, ACL surgery, Meniscus surgery, Cartilage Transplant, Micro-fracture, Patellar surgery, Quadriceps repair)
- Ankle/Foot (Achilles repair, Ankle arthroscopy, Ankle fracture surgery)